Regular air conditioning maintenance helps to keep your system operating at maximum efficiency, reduces energy costs, and routine inspections can detect problems early, which can prevent costly repairs and extend the life of your system. At Arizona Refrigeration Service, we offer air conditioning maintenance agreements in Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Glendale, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Surprise, Sun City, Sun City West, Peoria, Avondale, Fountain Hills, and Phoenix, Arizona.
Our maintenance agreements provide a regular schedule of inspections and maintenance, so you won't need to keep track or schedule service for your air conditioning system. Our highly trained and experienced technicians come to your home twice during the year to perform our 14 point inspection to detect problems and keep your heating and cooling system operating efficiently in every season.
The 14 Point Inspection Includes:
- Inspect the thermostat
- Check contactors, relays and controls
- Check the wiring and tighten any loose connections
- Fan motor and bearing lubrication
- Inspection of blower compartment
- Inspect the drain pan for rust, slime or corrosion
- Check amperage of the motors and compressor
- Check for dirt or dust on the evaporator and condenser coils
- Check belts
- Inspect electrical disconnect and fuses
- Check level of refrigerant
- Check temperature differential
- Air filter
- Inspect accessible duct work
Our comprehensive inspection enables our technicians to identify small problems and repair them before they progress and become large, expensive repair issues. As a maintenance agreement member, you will enjoy a 10% discount on parts and labor and a 20% discount for duct cleaning. Please contact us to learn more about our air conditioning maintenance agreement for your home in Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Surprise, Sun City, Sun City West, Peoria, Avondale, Fountain Hills, or Phoenix, AZ.